The Tools You Need to Solve Your Complex System Challenges
Managing Complexity, Cost & Risk
The systems you design are large and complex. They are driven by customer requirements and business objectives. Throughout the design process, engineers from different disciplines must work together and communicate with precision. This presents your company with some significant design control barriers.
Holagent’s RDD-100 software products put the power ot automation to work to provide you a proven systems engineering solution. A Requirements Driven Development (RDD™) software suite, the RDD-100 product family gives you a tool set for identifying system conflicts early in the design process-before you are committed to the long-term costs of the system.
A Framework for More Efficient Design
For the past decade, RDD-100 has proven to be an effective tool for streamlining the design processes in the aerospace, defense, and telecommunications industries. Today, RDD-100 plays a central role in these environments and is proving crucial for a wide variety of commercial companies engaged in systems engineering and information systems re-engineering projects.
The RDD-100 Methodology creates a data repository from which engineers can:
- Define requirements rigorously.
- Refine behavior into discrete processes and allocate them to system objects.
- Design the behavior of system interfaces.
- Establish system feasibility based on resources and costs.
- Analyze the effects of system failures.
- Iterate the engineering design process with increasing levels of detail.